The Bi-annual General Assembly of the Alliance Patnership International was convened.
The meeting was held on October 12 and 13, 2017, starting at 2:00 p.m. on May 11, 2017 to deliberate and resolve on the various topics:
AGENDA OF THE 17th API GENERAL ASSEMBLY (pdf)
- Rudolf did a good presentation about himself and about the excellent cooperation he is having with the Talent Solution team. Q/A raised from participants and all welcomed him.
- Maria Nicholson explains how she works in Argentina, she shows a large and successful experience in the executive search business and this is valued for all the participants. She is happy to attend to her first meeting in API and to meet the other members of the network, willing for generate a lot of business together.
- Rodrigo connected from Chile and he explained with detail why Hogan is a good tool for assessment and evaluation of professionals. Q/A followed and he offered all the possibility of particular demos.
- Santi insisted in cross border in the main reason for the existence of API. The figures of cross border are growing and this is a positive message confirming that we all are in the good track.
- Sakshi Kapahi did a very good presentation of OMAM in India, she impressed the other members and OMAM was unanimously approved as new Indian member.
- In Mexico looks like that a possible new member may soon be identified. No other possible new members in the backlog.
- The next g.a. will be in the Netherlands organized by Frank Van der Linden. The second G.A. 2018 will be in New York or Chicago, pending to close with Global Sage and Sycamore.